Monday, May 10, 2010

Sibu trip

4 days in Sibu. Well, not exactly 4 days, considering we travel to Sibu on Friday morning at 8.30, reached Sibu at 3.pm, and travelled back to Kuching yesterday morning at 9am, reached Kuching at 5pm.

We went to Sibu for the '**** bersama Rakyat' program. and we're out promoting the organization and it's components. And also to help the election campaign.

Sibu trip was fun, although there's so many flaws in our program. But on the bright side, there's so many things that we could learn from our mistakes. Like Edison said when he was experimenting his invention on the light bulb, 77 failures mean 77 mistakes that we shouldn't be doing anymore. I hope everyone feels the same and not blaming each other. Just let the bygone be the bygone.

Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to buy the NBC shirt. Cheap² NBC shirt. uhuhu...

Memories were also made, happy, sad, etc. Hope to meet friends in Sibu again. :)

Personally, I think this trip is a stress reliever for me. Which selfishly of me, I didn't think much of the problems in Kuching, until yesterday, when I was on my way back to Kuching. And then I know things has gotten worse at some point (well actually, it hasn't got worse, cos it's bad enough as it is(real bad)), when my family told me what happened during the weekend. I wish for them to leave all of us alone and just get on with their own lives.

4 tiring days. I couldn't really feel it until I reached Kuching and woke up this morning. I was feeling very tired this morning, had nasi kerabu+iced nescafe for breakfast, feeling extremely sleepy later on, slept while waiting for Ifa in the clinic for asthma treatment.And now it's lunch time, the time where sleeping is legal during office hours but I DON'T FEEL SLEEPY AT ALL anymore..Dear eyes, this is so unfair. It'll be fair if and only if u keep it up for the next 3.5 hours.

0 butterflies: