Monday, July 5, 2010

*sigh*

Dehydrated, demotivated...

tired, to the extend that if i am so sleepy i could kill anyone who gets on my nerve.

missing, someone who used to be part of me

hating, nobody, but will do if the person said anything unnecessary AGAIN

loving, mia familia, BFF

hoping, everything will be okay

wishing 1, the shattered pieces to be put back in place together, doesn't matter using what kind of stick or glue..

wishing 2, the one returns

waiting, phone call that'll make me happy, and change my life *sigh*

repressing, trying, but no, i can't do it on my own, need professional help...but no, let's just keep it there

wondering, when the time will come

listening, to the heart, to the brain

sleeping, damn i wish i could...

trying, killing the old me

changing, to a new, much more heartless *not impossible, just hard*

opening, the heart, wish i could though

closing, heart to suckers, idiots (maybe i am one of those people, can i close my heart to myself?)

being, you must be easy, right? *serves you right*

smiling, fake

wasting, time waiting

lying, to myself, to my heart

i'm done.

0 butterflies: