Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another Emotional Breakdown

Perhaps it's the time again where i'm being tested how strong i could be. I am facing an emotional breakdown once again, thanks to you for bringing the story up. This is the reason i prefer to keep it buried in my heart and choose to believe the person, even though i know it's all lies. Thank you so much!

I hate people meddling in this business, when he doesn't know not even half of the story. Why? Advice would be something inconvenience if one doesn't know the whole story. Maybe you think you are in the right place to give advice, but no. You are not someone to give advice now. Because you are not someone i'd like to talk to regarding this matter. Because to me you did nothing. And you're not someone i'd confide in.

You don't even know the truth. The hurt, the pain. What we've been through. The emotional breakdown that we've been through. And for who do you think we've been able to be this strong?

Am I not being grateful? Perhaps to you no. But you'll never knw what's inside my heart. Trust me, you don't.

With this, I officially confess that I miss bubub. He was the closest one to me. Doesn't always understand me but always there for me. Feels like i've no one to share things with.

But he's not here with me. Maybe he's not what i need for now. Perhaps God wants me to learn to endure things on my own. Maybe that's how I'll live for the rest of my life. Not to rely on others but myself. The way I've been doing it since i was a child. It's time to do the same thing over and over again.

Please be strong, dear me...

0 butterflies: