Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mari Bersukan

Everyone's busy these 2 weeks. Yes, with the inter****agency sport thingy. Well, not everyone. Everyone was suppose to participate, but some makcik2 prefered not to.Biasa la kan...

I'll be playing 3 sports. There are a few of us who'll be playing 2 or 3 kinds of sports due to the insufficient participation. The training wasn't so tough, but since we're not the kind who're used to one sport that's quite heavy for us it's tiring and all our muscles are aching. Lol. But I had fun.

We played with this one agency last week, we lost (sbb mostly kitorg tak tau the rules and not very familiar with it) tapi it was worth it. At least kitorg tau la what to do and what not to do.

Today, me and my friend one training in the morning, another sport during the evening and another one at night. Reminds me of yesterfay, when i reached home after the training, I washed the car (yang dah berminggu2 tak basuh) made some cake, slept for a while and finally went for bowling at night.

Tight schedule aku 2 minggu nih. Tapi it'll be boring again after the week ends. Because things'll go back to normal, plain day. I wish I could play even after the sports thingy.

0 butterflies: