Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boohooo~!

This morning, I IMed a friend, asking him to send me all pics that had me in it. But unfortunately, it was not him, but his gf. She called me.

Well, I really do had NOTHING to do with him. I am still heartbroken, and I really am not into anyone. Dia hanya colleague, and so does the others. Y, F, H and A(this ones name is similar to papa bubub's name). Tolong la, aku hanye ade sorg je yang aku syg, hokay!!!!

AKu tak pernah jumpa anyone like 'him'. I wish that I could turn back time. Yeah, it only happens in fictions and fairytales. And I think I still hope that he could open his heart to me again. Weirdly, he said he still love me, but there's no more room left for me in his heart.

p's - I know he doesn't read this, but I hope if he ever reads this, EVER, - if u don't need bubub anymore, please return it to me. hmmm...I need bubub. I lost u, but I don't wanna lose bubub. U have ur own life now, so do I. Bet u don't feel any emptiness inside you anymore, but I still do. Let me live in my fantasy. Maybe u don't need the fantasy, but I do.

0 butterflies: