Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blog Update

I am suppose to update my blog, doing my review on World War Z that i just watched. But now i'm worried sick, of my brother who just met with an accident earlier today. *sigh* But i guess I'll have to postpone that one, and pour my feelings and my thoughts into an entry before I do anything stupid.

Oh Allah, please protect my dearest brother. I love him so much that i can't imagine anything happening to him. Dear little brother, please take a good care of yourself. I wish i could teleport myself to Shah Alam right this very minute. Do be extra careful now that you're injured. And lastly, please do well in your exam.

Too many kifarah these recent months. I am trying to stay as positive as I can. Always, there's a blessing in disguise.

Life is colorful, it can't be all white or pleasant colors. Sometimes it's grey and the rain comes. And the rainbow that appears after the rain makes us smile, or wetness after rain makes the color even prettier. Be positive, and be grateful, for every test makes us stronger and wiser, and He won't give us a test that He knows we couldn't pass.

0 butterflies: