Friday, April 13, 2012

On the BMT

I went to the BMT, organized by Human Resource Dept and Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Manila in KL from 9th to 13th April (today!).

It was a worthwhile experience. We had lecturers flying all the way from the Phillipines, Prof Frederico Gonzales, Prof Marvin Meduya and Prof Gulliver Go (he was also the Program Director). Wonderful professors! I am most grateful to them. You see, I have no background in Business, Finance, Accounting (well I did it when I was in lower form..basic accounting, that is...) But this course is a new beginning to me, to learn all those thing, learning to like all those field that never I imagined I'd be involved with, which is my field of work now. It's kinda an eye opener to me. They have this thick Phillipines accent, which made things hard for others (I think), but I'm kinda used to it, since I had Madagascar and French lecturer last time.

Prof Gulliver aka Gully was the most popular among everyone. Most girls (even moms!!) had crush on him (including me!)! hahahahaha!! He's the youngest, and he's cute. He's 41, he have 4 kids, the eldest is 19, the youngest is 1. But obviously he doesn't look 41.

Well, a crush is a crush and will be forgotten over time.

Having an eye candy during a difficult course has its own perk. But the most important thing was the experience, knowledge gained during those times. I hope to learn more about business plan in the future. Of course I'm not good with numbers and all but there must be something that I'm good at which I can do to help others.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 butterflies: