Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It is time to move on

I did update something for my previous entry, the AMT entry, but I didn't publish it. I dunno why, I just don't feel like updating the entry anymore.

Weird things happened to me. Internally, I mean. More like emotionally and mentally. Nahhhh..not physically, cos the scale is broken (yep, not losing any weight since I gain A LOT since the yesteryears..boohooo!)

I mean something that shouldn't be there anymore. These few weeks I keep on experiencing recurring dreams. It was like my feelings were drawn to that certain something. But in the end the only thing that's left to me was(and still does) is frustration.

So stupid of me to do that something. Yeah, I know! I know! I still do feel numb. But at least I'm better than this mornin' or yesterday's evening..

So thankful to Allah and all the people who showed the love and care for me during the sickly hours. Thank you for spending your time, your ears, your heart, your shoulder for me to cry on. I feel loved and blessed.

Get up!time to move on!fly higher!even higher that what you dream you could be, where it leads you to. It could be beyond your wildest imagination. Believe in yourself.

Verily, after each difficulty there is a relief (94:6). - the ultimate love letter, from Him. I believe in His word. My time will come. Soon. I will be happy too. I'll smile. There's always a BLESSING IN DISGUISE. Because He's the only one who knows what lies ahead, and what's best for us.

Which is why I love 94:6 and Blessings in Disguise.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

0 butterflies: