Monday, April 26, 2010

The Jerry-sick 1

Seriously, saya sangat mabuk Jerry sekarang.ehehehehheheh...
Dulu saya tidak gila Jerry, dulu suka vic(huazelei), tapi mmg suka ken. Tapi saya belum gila sangat masa tu. Saya obses?maybe. haha. But I like this feeling. It makes me feel happy. Kak Eda was right, this is our therapy.

At least I know for sure that I'll never marry that guy. then having the thought of my dream to get married with the one I love shattered into pieces.

Brings me back to the years, full of dreams. Happy, nothing much to worry. Friendship, puppy love.

BAck then we only focused(me and most of my friends) on studying. Leaving school and then matriculation/form 6 and straight to university. Or from diploma to degree. Made it sound easy, huh? It was. We didn't think much on working after finishing our high school. All we had to worry was whether we choose form 6, matriculation, cert, diploma or straight to our degree. Which I think got me carried away.

I think i took most of the time for granted. I wasn't a hardworking student(i didn't really spend a lot of my time studying). I'd say I prefer projects and assignments, although sometimes the outcome wasn't as good as it should be in the first place, due to the last minute ideas that popped out of our brain.

Those were the good old days and that each and everyone of us greatly miss.

0 butterflies: