Thursday, October 22, 2009

Selepas kursus kawen

After attending the pre-marital course, most people started to ask me when am I gonna get married. After the course muka berseri la, tak lama lagi nak jadi pengantin la, ape la.

The truth is, I don't know when am I gonna get married. After the break up thingy, I haven't had anyone in mind that I wanna marry or even think of getting married with. Or perhaps the ugly, fat and fierce-looking me is unapproachable, or maybe they don't like me because I'm being me. Some even sounded a little silly, for me that is.

After everything that happened this year, now I don't know when's the best time to get married (+ now that I'm single, but I haven't think of finding someone to replace him). I have a new goal that I'd like to achieve within this 2 years. And I need blessings and support for that.

0 butterflies: